Town Budget - FY2013
Click an item heading to display its contents.
Documents will be added to this section as they become available. Please check back often for the most up to date information.
Budget Meetings & Presentations
- April 4th, 6:30 pmReview: Board of Education, Revenues, Public Works and Landfill budgets
- April 9th, 6:30 pmReview: Safety Services, Recreation & Leisure Services, Library, Human Services, Child Care and Adult Day Care budgets
- April 11th, 6:30 pmReview: Board of Education, Health Services, Development Services, Community Development, Administrative Services and Town Support for Education budgets
- April 18th, 6:30 pmReview: Information Services, General Government, General Services, Insurance Internal Service Fund, Capital Spending and Price Guide budgets. Public Comment.
- April 23rd, 6:30 pmPublic comment, review of previous Town Council questions & preliminary deliberations
- April 25th, 6:30 pmTown Council Final Deliberations. Vote on budget.
FY 2013 Department Fact Sheets
Links and Resources
Citizens Guide to the Budget
In Windsor, the method we use to determine our town budget is an open process. Every adult citizen who is registered to vote – property owners and those who rent – is welcome to participate in determining the town budget. This guide provides basic information about the budget process and, while understanding the process may not change how you feel about taxes, it can help you take part in the ongoing conversation about taxes and the services they pay for. More »