Town Budget - FY2018
Click an item heading to display its contents.
Documents will be added to this section as they become available. Please check back often for the most up to date information.
- Budget in Brief Re: Proposed budget as amended by town council May 15, 2017
- Budget in Brief Re: Town Manager's Proposed Budget, April, 2017
- Legal Notice - Notice of Annual Budget Vote New May 17 2017
- Changes to the Town Manager's Budget New May 15 2017
- Town Manager’s Presentation of Proposed Budget to Council April 3, 2017
- Budget Calendar
- Citizens Guide to the Budget
- Build a Budget Simulator Updated May 15, 2017
FY 2018 Budget Workshops for Residents
Windsor residents are invited to attend three budget workshops. The workshops are planned to be an informal and interactive gathering that will provide residents with an opportunity to hear an overview on the upcoming fiscal year 2018 budget process.
We are once again partnering with the League of Women Voters and CTVotes organizations to offer three community budget forums beginning in April and continuing until the budget referendum in May. For more information call 860-285-1835.