Applications, Forms, etc.
- For your convenience, you can now fill out many of the following forms electronically on your computer (the form will tell you whether you can or not). Due to the limitations of Adobe Acrobat, you cannot save forms completed electronically, so do not forget to print them before closing the document and have them signed by the appropriate people before submitting them.
- General procedures and specific application procedures can now be found in Chapter 16 of the Town of Windsor Zoning Regulations.
- If you are developing a commercial or residential development, you may also need other miscellaneous application forms listed below.
Town Planning and Zoning Commission
- Site Plan (see checklist below)
- Site Plan Revision (see checklist below)
- Site Plan Bond
- Special Use
- Text Amendment
- Zone Boundary Change
- Design Development Concept Plan
- Design Development Detail Plan (see checklist below)
- Subdivision Pre-Application Scrutiny
- Subdivision (see checklist below)
- Re-Subdivision (see checklist below)
- Subdivision Extension, Re-Approval, or Revision
- Subdivision Bond
- Non-Conforming Use
- Planned Urban Development
- Building on an Unpaved Street
- Amendment to the Plan of Conservation & Development
Inland Wetlands and Watercourses Commission
- Inland Wetlands and Watercourses Permit
- Inland Wetlands and Watercourses Permit - Short Form (for homeowner activity outside of a wetland or watercourse)
Windsor Historic District Commission
- Erosion and Sedimentation Control Permit*
- Stormwater Management Permit*
- Flood Plain Development Permit*
*Please contact Project Engineer Victoria Houle at (860) 285-1862 for more information.
- Zoning Compliance Table
- Site Plan & Design Development Plan Checklist
- Subdivision Checklist
- Great Pond Application Checklist
- Official Wetlands Map (under development - please visit the Planning Department to view the Official Inland Wetlands Map book)
Zoning Use Table
Glossary of Terms
Did You Know?
The MDC offers a Septic Tank Reimbursement program to property owners who do not have access to the MDC’s sanitary sewerage system. Each property owner with a septic system is eligible to be reimbursed for the cost of septic tank pumping up to a maximum of $180 every three years. To apply for reimbursement or for more information, follow this link.