Applications, Forms, etc.

Please Note


  • For your convenience, you can now fill out many of the following forms electronically on your computer (the form will tell you whether you can or not).  Due to the limitations of Adobe Acrobat, you cannot save forms completed electronically, so do not forget to print them before closing the document and have them signed by the appropriate people before submitting them.




Town Planning and Zoning Commission



Inland Wetlands and Watercourses Commission



 Windsor Historic District Commission



Other Miscellaneous Application Forms



         *Please contact Project Engineer Victoria Houle at (860) 285-1862 for more information.







  • Official Wetlands Map (under development - please visit the Planning Department to view the Official Inland Wetlands Map book)



Zoning Use Table



Glossary of Terms



Price Guides




Zoning Registry



Did You Know?

If you install a residential solar array (or small wind turbine), Eversource (formerly CL&P) must absorb any electricity that you do not use directly from your solar array and credit it back to you when you use electricity and your solar array is not generating electricity (i.e. at night or on cludy days): eesentially spinning your meter backwards when you generate more than you use.  While you benefit from Eversource's electrical grid acting as your virtual battery, they do not have to pay you for surplus energy that you put onto their grid and do not take back off at night.