Who we are
The Department of Social Services can assist families during difficult times. The staff is friendly, knowledgeable and caring. All contacts are confidential.
Social Services provides :
- Casework and Support
- Information and Referral
- Food Bank, Diaper Closet, Mobile Foodshare, Groceries to Go, Weekend Wheels Backpack program
- SNAP (Food Stamps) enrollment and renewal by appointment only
- Medicare options counseling
- Energy and Utility Assistance
- Support groups for Diabetics, Share Groups and monthly informational events
- Special holiday programs
Windsor Social Services coordinates a wide variety of volunteer opportunities and many of our programs are supported by Windsor C.A.R.E.S. and Windsor Food and Fuel Bank.