Documents will be added to this section as they become available. Please check back often for the most up to date information.
Adopted Budget Tax Calculator Build a Budget Simulator Town Manager's Proposed Budget Changes to the Town Manager's FY 2013 Proposed Budget Budget in Brief - Updated 4/25/2012 Budget Calendar What Windsor has done to stay ahead in a down economy.
Budget Meetings & Presentations
- April 4th, 6:30 pmReview: Board of Education, Revenues, Public Works and Landfill budgets
- April 9th, 6:30 pmReview: Safety Services, Recreation & Leisure Services, Library, Human Services, Child Care and Adult Day Care budgets
- April 11th, 6:30 pmReview: Board of Education, Health Services, Development Services, Community Development, Administrative Services and Town Support for Education budgets
- April 18th, 6:30 pmReview: Information Services, General Government, General Services, Insurance Internal Service Fund, Capital Spending and Price Guide budgets. Public Comment.
- April 23rd, 6:30 pmPublic comment, review of previous Town Council questions & preliminary deliberations
- April 25th, 6:30 pmTown Council Final Deliberations. Vote on budget.