Celebrate your child’s birthday with us!
Are you looking for a fun and engaging outdoor birthday party option for your child this fall? Northwest Park is offering Nature Birthday Parties on Saturdays in September and October. Your birthday party includes a 2-hour party rental in the outdoor Warming Shed pavilion for your child and up to 14 friends (plus adults) featuring a 45 minute fun-filled education program led by a park Naturalist. Choose a timeframe: 10 AM- 12 PM or 1 PM- 3 PM and one of our themes: Reptile & Amphibians, Barnyard Animals or a Sensory Hike. For more information or to book your party, contact the nature center at 860-285-1886. Subject to availability. Minimum age: 3 years old.
Birthday Party Program Policies
- Children’s birthday parties include a 2-hour party rental in the outdoor Warming Shed pavilion, featuring a 45 minute fun-filled education program led by a park Naturalist.
- The Host is responsible for providing any food, beverages, and related supplies they wish to serve their guests. Host arrival & departure times are limited to 30 minutes before and after the event.
- Maximum group size is 15 children accompanied by their guardians; minimum age is 3 years old.
- Children must be supervised at all times by an adult parent, guardian, or responsible caretaker. Park staff rely on adult attendees to assist children with the guided activities and ensure their safety while on site. A minimum of 5 adults and maximum of 20 is required for a group of 15 children.
- The 45 minute themed program will begin promptly at 10:15 or 1:15, depending on rental times. Please advise your guests to arrive promptly at the event start time to fully participate in the guided activities.
- Party guests must follow appropriate physical distancing standards during themed presentation.
- Birthday programs are offered on Saturdays in September & October. Please contact the park office to confirm date and time availability before submitting payment: 860-285-1886.
Birthday Party Refund Policy
Birthday Party Reservations must be cancelled at least two weeks prior to the event date for a full refund. Failure to do so will result in forfeiture of the program fee.