Cross-Country Ski & Snowshoe Rentals at Northwest Park
The rental season begins January 2, 2021, and runs through mid-March.
Cross-Country Ski & Snowshoe rentals are available from the Warming Shed on Saturdays and Sundays, from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM, when there is at least a 6” base of snow.
- Rental fee: $10.00 (Windsor Resident), $15.00 (Non-resident)
- Cash ONLY
- First come, first served
- Last rental of the day at 3:00 PM
- Adult & Child sizes available
- Cross-Country ski rentals include: Boots, Skis & Poles
- Snowshoe rentals include: Snowshoes and Poles (optional)
- Winter boots must be worn for snowshoe equipment to fit properly
- You will be asked to provide a Driver’s License as a form of collateral
- Call us for snow conditions at 860-285-1886
Restroom facilities, located on the side of the Nature Center, are open at this time, however, the water fountain has been shut off for public safety. We recommend bringing your own water bottle.