Town Budget - FY2012
Click an item to display its contents.
More documents will be added to this section as they are released. Please check back often for the most up to date information.
- Tax Calculator - (Updated April 28, 2011 to reflect the town council's approved proposed budget)
- Proposed Budget Review
- Budget in Brief
- Budget Calendar
- Budget Presentation
- Town Manager's Proposed Budget
- Changes to the Town Manager's FY 2012 Proposed Budget
- FY2012 Adopted Budget (18 MB)
- FY2011 Adopted Budget
Budget Meetings & Presentations
- April 4th, 7:15 pmTown Manager's FY2012 Proposed Budget Presentation
- April 6th, 6:30 pmReview: Board of Education, Revenues, Public Works and Landfill budgets
- April 11th, 6:30 pmReview: Safety Services, Recreation & Leisure Services, Library, Human Services, Child Care and Adult Day Care budgets
- April 13th, 6:30 pmReview: Board of Education, Information Services, Development Services, Community Development, Administrative Services and Town Support for Education budgets
- April 20th, 6:30 pmReview: Health Services, General Government, General Services, Insurance Internal Service Fund, Capital Spending and Price Guide budgets
- April 27th, 6:30 pmFinal Deliberations. Vote on budget.
FY 2011 Department Fact Sheets
Links and Resources
Citizens Guide to the Budget
In Windsor, the method we use to determine our town budget is an open process. Every adult citizen who is registered to vote – property owners and those who rent – is welcome to participate in determining the town budget. This guide provides basic information about the budget process and, while understanding the process may not change how you feel about taxes, it can help you take part in the ongoing conversation about taxes and the services they pay for. More »