Home Energy Solutions
What is the Home Energy Solutions (HES) Program?
Home Energy Solutions (HES) assessment includes a safety inspection, installation of efficient specialty lights, installation of low flow shower heads & faucets, testing and sealing of heating and cooling ductwork and systems, blower door test and prioritized foam air sealing, installation of quality door kits, caulking of windows, a full report of services, ROI energy saving upgrade report and rebates.
- Currently all HES assessments are free to all homeowners who have not had one within the last 3 years.
- The co-pay will increase to $50 on April 1, 2021
- Low income homeowners who qualify will still be able to get a free assessment after 4/1/2021
Not sure where to start?
Get an energy assessment and about $1,000 worth of energy fixes through Home Energy Solutions – now available to eligible customers at no-cost for a limited time. You may also receive up to 100% off approved insulation projects recommended during your visit.
Saving on energy has never been so easy!
Rebates – Get money back for making your home more efficient!
Energize CT offers Instant and Mail-in Rebates up to $750 per Qualifying Unit
- Limited time offer for up to 100% off approved insulation projects recommended during your visit.
- Up to $200 for qualifying central air conditioning systems
- Up to $50 for replacement of certain inefficient appliances with qualifying energy-efficient models
- Up to $650 for replacement of inefficient gas furnaces with qualifying gas furnaces
- Up to $750 for replacement of inefficient gas boilers with qualifying gas boilers
- Air Source Heat Pumps:
- up to $7,500 per home for qualifying Air Source Heat Pumps for existing* Oil, Propane, or Electric heated homes (ONLY with a Home Energy Solutions visit)
- up to $2,500 per home for qualifying Air Source Heat Pumps for existing homes heated with other fuels
- Ground Source Heat Pumps:
- up to $7,500 per home for qualifying Ground Source Heat Pumps for existing* Oil or Propane heated homes (ONLY with a Home Energy Solutions visit)
- up to $3,750 per home for qualifying Ground Source Heat Pumps for existing homes heated with other fuels
Contractors – Take the guess work out of who to call.
To help you make energy-saving and renewable energy improvements, EnergizeCT connects you with contractors to get the work done.
Use their handy search tool now to find the right contractor for your project. Some offer energy assessments and many have specialized training and national certifications.