Windsor Town Clerk’s Office
NEW office hours: Monday – Thursday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM & Friday, 8:00 AM to 1:00 PM (beginning 09/24/21 – 10/22/21)
The Town Clerk’s office is open to the public. No appointments necessary.
- Land Recordings
- All Windsor land records and maps (1640 to Present) are available online through the town website. Land Indexes Online
- Deaths/ Cremation & Burial Permits
- No appointments necessary for funeral directors.
- List of Subregistrars
- Marriage Licenses
- To reduce contact time, couples are asked to submit all required materials by email before arranging an appointment. Apply for a Marriage License
- Certified Copies of Vital Records
- We processing requests for certified copies of births, marriages and deaths in person or by mail. Request a Certified Copy of a Vital Record
The Town Clerk’s Office takes pride in delivering unsurpassed customer service to the public. The Town Clerk’s Office is the record keeper for the town and is heavily regulated by State Statute. This office is responsible for certifying elections, recording land records and maps, filing and issuing vital statistics and issuing dog licenses, fish and game licenses and other various licenses.
The Clerk’s Office also provides customer service to the citizens of Windsor by answering the main telephone line, providing information and notary services.
Links & Resources
See below for links to useful resources & information