Take the Time
Take the Time is Hartford Hospital’s digital mobile mammography program, bringing convenient, accessible screenings to locations across Connecticut.
Take the Time Mobile Mammography makes it easier for women to have screening mammograms which is the best tool for identifying breast cancer in its earliest, most treatable stages. Take the Time mobile mammography unit is operated by Hartford Hospital’s comprehensive breast program and reaches women who might otherwise not have access to mammography services. Each mammogram screening takes 15 minutes and is read by a board-certified Hartford Hospital radiologist. Results will be sent in the mail 2-4 weeks after the mammogram screening is completed.
Please review the steps below to schedule your Mammogram. Feel free to refer to the Preparation Checklist link below.
- Confirm Eligibility – Before making your appointment for a digital screening mammogram, please review About Digital Mammography to confirm eligibility.
- Make Appointment – Please call Jennifer Waldo RN, MS at 860-285-1824 to schedule an appointment. Appointments are scheduled every 15 minutes.
- Pre-register – At least 14 days before your appointment, please pre-register for your scheduled mammogram.
- Phone – If you would like to pre-register by phone, please call 860-972-1243 and speak with the Mobile Mammography Registrar.
- FAX – Complete the INTAKE FORM (please print) and the FAX COVER SHEET and fax both documents to 860-545-1118 to the attention of our Mobile Mammography Registrar.
- Email – Complete the INTAKE FORM (please print) and the FAX COVER SHEET, scan both documents and email them to MobileMammography@hhchealth.org
- Prepare for your appointment – Please review Preparing for Your Mammogram.
Take the Time – Windsor Connecticut
Women who are over 40 and who have not had a mammogram in the past 12 months and one day.
Tuesday, December 12th, 2023
8:00 am – 1:30 pm
Windsor Town Hall
275 Broad Street
Windsor, CT 06095