Take the Time
Through Hartford Hospital’s digital mobile mammography program, called Take the Time, women who live in the Greater Hartford area have improved access to breast cancer screenings.
Take the Time is operated by the Partnership for Breast Care (PBC), Hartford Hospital’s comprehensive resource for breast cancer, and the Hartford Hospital’s Imaging Center/Radiology. Hartford Hospital’s Digital Mobile Mammography Program is the only program of its kind serving areas in central and northern Connecticut.
Take The Time furnishes the same high-quality mammograms as those available at imaging centers. On-site services include screening mammograms, breast health education, and educational materials. Each mammogram is read by a board-certified radiologist at Hartford Hospital and is analyzed using Computer-Aided Diagnosis (CAD). Digital mobile mammography screenings take less than 15 minutes and are conducted in a private and comfortable location for the patients.
Women who are over 40 and who have not had a mammogram in the past 12 months and one day.
Wednesday, July 1, 2020
LP Wilson Community Center, 599 Matianuck Avenue, Windsor, CT 06095
Please review the steps below to schedule your Mammogram. Feel free to refer to the Preparation Checklist link below.
- Confirm Eligibility – Before making your appointment for a digital screening mammogram, please review About Digital Mammography to confirm eligibility.
- Make Appointment – Please call Jennifer Waldo RN, MS at 860-285-1824 to schedule an appointment.
- Pre-register – At least 14 days before your appointment, please pre-register for your scheduled mammogram. This step must be completed by 6/17/2020.
- Phone – If you would like to pre-register by phone, please call 860-972-1243 and speak with the Mobile Mammography Registrar.
- FAX – Complete the INTAKE FORM (please print) and the FAX COVER SHEET and fax both documents to 860-545-1118 to the attention of our Mobile Mammography Registrar.
- Email – Complete the INTAKE FORM (please print) and the FAX COVER SHEET, scan both documents and email them to MobileMammography@hhchealth.org
- Prepare for your appointment – Please review Preparing for Your Mammogram on the About Digital Mammography handout.
Take the Time – Windsor Connecticut
Wednesday, July 1, 2020
9:00 am – 1:00 pm
L.P. Wilson Community Center