I have a tire that is ruined because of a pothole, what do I do?

Have the tire repaired, keep the receipts, and send a copy of the receipts along with a signed letter with the following information:

  • Name of Claimant
  • Date of Loss
  • Place of Loss
  • Weather Conditions
  • Description of Event
  • Description of Loss
  • Notify Public Works at 285-1855 of the defect in the road.

The letter should be sent certified or registered to;

Marty Maynard 
Risk Manager
Town of Windsor
275 Broad Street
Windsor, CT 06095