I was told that I need to provide a Certificate of Insurance because my group wants to use a Town or Board of Education facility. How much insurance is required and who do I send it to?

Contact Marty Maynard, Risk Manager at 285-1851 for minimum limits of the insurance requirements, all certificates of insurance can be faxed to 285-1841, Attention: Marty Maynard.