- ING (now VOYA), a 475,000 SF office center to house its largest employee base in North America. This $90 million facility was completed in 2007 and employs approximately 1,800 persons.
- Emhart Glass, a 60,000 SF research center including a 40-metric ton glass furnace for development of container fabrication technologies and equipment. This $20 million research center opened in 2008 and employs 60 engineers and scientists.
- Hartford Life, a 450,000 SF office center to consolidate existing operations and to provide space for planned growth. This $110 million facility opened in 2008 and employs over 2,000 persons.
- Walgreens, an 800,000 SF high-tech distribution center serving drugstores in an eight-state region. This $250 million facility was placed in operation in 2009 and employs some 700 persons.
- Dollar Tree, a 1,000,000 SF distribution facility to serve retail stores in the US and Canada. This $70 million facility was placed in operation in 2013 and employs approximately 400 persons.
- Amazon.com, a 1.5 million SF fulfillment center for the leading online retailer. This $100 million facility was completed in the second quarter of 2015 and employs 1600 persons.
|Hartford Life||Financial Services||2,700|
|VOYA (formerly ING)||Insurance and Financial Services||1,720|
|Amazon.com||E-Commerce Fulfillment Center||1,600|
|CIGNA||Insurance (Data Center / IT Support)||1,100|
|GE Power||Power Plant Engineering and Service||800|
|Walgreens||Distribution Center for Retail Drug Stores||710|
|Eversource||Multi-state Electric and Gas Provider||600|
|Konica Minolta||Business Equipment Sales and Support||600|
|SS&C Technologies||Financial Industry Software||500|
|Belcan Engineering Services||Engineering||450|