What Is Needed For A Commercial Permit?
Commercial permits have different requirements than residential permits. See below for some of the requirements and give us a call if you have any questions!
Required for Permit Application
- 2 sets of plans
- 2 sets of specifications
- 2 original statement of Special Inspection forms
- Letter of Authorization from owner to contractor
- Workers Compensation form
- License copy
- Engineering peer review
- Schedule of values
- Site Plan Review / 3.9 Review & Approval for Existing Buildings
- State Traffic Commission
Required information needed for final close out
- Letter of Substantial Completion
- Approval by FMO
- Approval by Planning Dept.
- Final report of Special Inspections
- Actual Cost report
- Final revised plans – CD if available