TOWN OF WINDSOR
PLANNING AND ZONING COMMISSION
Per the most recent Governor’s order, the Commission is now able to conduct hybrid meetings, with the Commissioners, applicants, and the public able to participate either electronically or in-person according to their individual circumstances with respect to COVID19.
Notice is hereby given that this Commission will hold public hearings during its online meeting on September 14, 2021 at 7:00 PM, to hear and consider the following items:
Special Use Re-approval – 446 Bloomfield Ave., Drive Thru, Section 5.2.6D(3)e, Windsor Venture LLC
2. Special Use Re-approval – 147A Poquonock Ave., Car Rental, Section 5.2.6E, Kolstad
3. Special Use Re-approval – 770, 800 & 808 Bloomfield Ave., Outdoor Storage, Section 8.6B, Alford Assoc., Inc.
4. Special Use Re-approval – 812 Bloomfield Ave., Outdoor Storage, Section 8.6B, Alford Assoc., Inc.
5. Text Amendment – Zoning Regulation: 1.1.3, 2.2, 5.2.6R, & 8.6U, Cannabis, TOW
6. Text Amendment – Zoning Regulation: 13.2, Transit-oriented & workforce housing in Wilson and Windsor Center, TOW
Information on how to attend the meeting by phone or computer will be included on the meeting agenda posted at: https://townofwindsorct.com/sf/show/meeting/3237
Comments received ahead of the meeting will be read into the record. Please submit comments to the email address: email@example.com
Application materials are posted under the pending applications page: https://townofwindsorct.com/planning/pending-applications/
For information on how to participate in a webinar as an attendee, please see the link: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/115004954946-Joining-and-participating-in-a-webinar-attendee-
The Town Planning and Zoning Commission (TPZC) is an appointed commission charged with the long-range planning, conservation, and development of the Town. Through its Plan of Conservation and Development, (POCD) the TPZC sets future policy for the conservation and orderly development of the Town over the next decade and beyond. Through its Subdivision Regulations and Zoning Regulations, the TPZC implements the POCD by regulating the residential and commercial development of Town.
The TPZC is supported by the Planning Department and the Staff Development Team: a multi-disciplinary team of Town officials charged with comprehensively reviewing all development proposals and applications pending before the Commission.