Can I get a survey map of my property?

The Building Department maintains an electronic database of residential plot plans or surveys, showing property boundaries and existing structures on many, though not all properties.  You can look up your property and print a copy right at the Building Department counter on the second floor of Town Hall.

The Planning Department maintains site plan files on most, though not all non-residential developments in town.  These can be scanned and emailed, or printed for a nominal charge per page.