Who do I call to report a blighted property?

There are limits to what can or cannot be enforced in terms of blighted properties.  Depending on the condition of the property, various codes including the Property Maintenance Ordinance, Building Code, Housing Code, Public Health Code, or Zoning Regulations may be applicable.  The Property Maintenance Enforcement Officer (860-285-1825) is typically the best place to start and he/she will bring the problem to the attention of the appropriate officials to resolve the problem if the Town has jurisdiction.

You can also go to SeeClickFix online or on a smartphone with the SeeClickFix app, to report an issue.